You help clients with the simplification of their (administrative) processes. You work with them to identify the simplification opportunities and set up the ideal case management workflow on our platform.
A day at Skryv
At Skryv we are currently working fully remotely, so your workday usually starts in your home office. You open your laptop, check in on Slack to say hello and start the day with one of the following tasks:
- You simplify the administrative processes by rethinking the functional flow, the information in the process, the wording of the questions, etc. In doing so, you always aim for clarity and simplification.
- You aim to optimise the user experience by reducing the effort and time needed to complete the process. (E.g. Which steps can be automated? Which steps are optional? Where can information be pre-filled? Which information can be deduced from other answers? Etc.)
- You configure the solution via Skryv Studio and test it out. When doing this, you search for common patterns to reduce the overall work and finetune our simplification approach.
- You do all of the above in close collaboration with the client during focused configuration sprints.
- You work together with the application developers on the custom client features.
- You work with the rest of the team (product engineers, product owner, sales & marketing) to identify and define creative and innovative solutions for client challenges.
Do you recognise yourself in this description? We want you to fit in with the team. Do not worry if you cannot tick all of the boxes yet, we are not perfect either.
- You have a master in business engineering, business management,.. or equivalent through experience.
- You have a background in functional analysis and/or technical writing.
- You have a strong affinity with or interest in web technologies.
- You are a good communicator in English, French and Dutch. You feel comfortable in client workshops and are willing to take the lead in these workshops (over time).
- You want to take ownership of your work and deliver top quality.
- You have the guts to work at a dynamic scale-up. This means that you are self-driven and autonomous, that you like to work in a quickly changing environment and have a flexible attitude whenever the job requires it (which of course works both ways).
What do we offer apart from your paycheck?
We want you (and all of us) to become the best in what we do. So you’ll get:
- A learning path that will advance your career, at Skryv we believe in T-shaping and continuously invest in our employees. You’ll learn on the job by pairing with your colleagues, as well as through formal training. We reserve fixed time slots dedicated to learning and exploring new topics, whether it is developing your technical skills or improving your soft skills. As a company, we want to foster curiosity and encourage you to experiment safely without fear of failing.
- Flexibility to organise your work (the two-way flexibility :).
- A sports budget, a mobility budget (you choose how you move around), health insurance, a group insurance and we cover your work-related expenses.
- And of course, we have fun! No need to be serious all the time! Every 2nd Thursday of the month, we play games and have a relaxed portion of fun.
What's the procedure?
You get in touch with us through our mother company's job site or you drop us a note at email@example.com, explaining why you want to work for Skryv and how your experience can help us to become even better as a company. A link to a blog, previous achievements or any other info is always a plus! Next, we set up a call to get to know each other. If you and we are convinced that there is a good match, you meet the team and do a short exercise that resembles the work you will do. If both sides are still happy and fully convinced, we sign a contract and get going!