Processing personal data by Skryv BVBA
What personal data do we collect?
We might collect data from the following sources, we only collect necessary data:
- Personal data that you provide when subscribing on the newsletter. The data that we collect is your e-mail address (required).With your permission we use the data to send you our newsletter. On each email we send, we give you the possibility to unsubscribe.
- Personal data that you provide via the contact form. The data that we collect: first name (optional), last name (optional), email adress (required) and name of organisation (optional). We use the data to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- Personal data that you provide via the “plan a demo”-form. The data that we collect: first name (optional), last name (optional), email adress (required) and name of organisation (optional). We use the data to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive. It helps us to improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors.Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include demographic information (such as age level), and professional information (such as job title). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given at the bottom of our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
At Skryv we take security very serious.Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you have questions, you can contact us via:
+32 2 808 52 37
Sinter-Goedeleplein 5 (Co-station)